The “Cognitive Behavior Theory “

 


Let me introduce myself especially for reason that all of us beavair you that my mental condition is not as stable as should be in someone life

but aree bhai zinda to hoon.

God introduced the cure of any diseases before it happened to the world.

I am a schizophrenia patient. paranoid schizophrenia with auditory hallucinations, And history shows that, it is not curable, but can be managed. My recent past shows that I defeat all this nonsense.

By the grace of Allah. i consult Dr Moiz Hussain, Dr imran Yousaf,Dr Imran sadiq ,Dr Uzma Ambren, and some other psychiatric consultant Dr.

I admit in the Karachi psychiatric hospital (Dr Moben).for one weak they said he is ok. at that time but, they introduce me electric shock,(12v/w).for about 10 time in a month respectively,

The duration of my disease is about 11 years from 2009 to 2020.

I manage all this time by doing spiritual healing and psychiatric medicine treatment.

Risperidone

Qusel

Zyprexa

And some other medicine.in the duration of this year.

actually by the spiritual healer” i have jinn

Possession.

During all this year my life is like a living hell.

this s all senario that all of your family wants you to know this.

decision is yours. (keep your IQ and EQ within yourself).

Unke aajane se aajate hai hanse,

Sochten hain ke Dr ke bemar ka hall acha hai.

But after this year the toothless tiger became a tiger again.

And you don't know me,i am the one,ek ekka,

Maybe I will explain all the circumstances I have faced in the last decade. And if you minus this year i am as it is,

You may have a good sense of humor, sense of responsibility and a sense of being you.

For your life .

(Allah Hafiz)

Phir milenge chalte chalte ..

Jo mera hai, ho ke rahe ga

Jo na ho to waqt bhi kya kare ga.

But,suna to mane bhi hai ke fout ho gaya hoon main ..

I,me my self

Syed muhammad zeeshan.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, My health was horrible having Herpes before I decided to try the remedy Of Dr Aduwawa pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I try the remedy, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week i was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email Dr Aduwawa aduwawasolutionhomes@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349123794867 you won't regret it I promise.

    ReplyDelete